The Top 3 Work From Home Jobs – How To Make Money Online
The top three work from home jobs to make money online are listed below. However, before you jump in and start signing up for an online opportunity to work from home, Here’s the deal… I would like to strongly suggest you first take the necessary time to consider the type of money making niche that would be suitable for you before you jump into anything.
Be realistic about how much or how little time you can invest in doing work from home jobs before spending any of your own money to start your online business.
Do you have any technical skills that you can use to create a website or start a blog? How are you going to market your products or services online? Are you good at using social media?
These are all questions you will need honest answers for in order to be successful with work from home jobs. Why is this an important step?
While there are plenty of home business scams to go around the entire internet a few times, it turns out that there are also tons of ethical ways to start making money online without falling prey to the many pitfalls associated with some online home business ideas.
The Top 3 Work From Home Jobs For 2018:
- Freelance Writer – Every day, hundreds of established organizations and small businesses face the challenge of finding talented freelance writers they can hire for various freelance writing gigs within their company or for their website. The truth is there are far more freelance writing job opportunities than there are writers and you can leverage your writing skills to start your own business and create an ongoing source of income working from home.
The benefit is… You can push your writing career to the next level by providing a service that is in high demand and work from home or anywhere you choose as a freelance writer with just your assignments, access to the internet and your device.
- TIP: If you want to attract potential work from home freelance writing jobs, write blogs on your LinkedIn profile to get people who will pay you to post articles on your blog. You can also find a list of freelance writer job opportunities at the following top two websites and start working from home as a freelance writer.
- Review Products – You can start writing reviews on your blog and, find affiliate products you are familiar with to write about as your content.
Reviewing products which have an affiliate program attached to it can make you a lot of money because when you review high-end products like appliances, bikes, cars, hotels, vacations or anything you could think of, the price range of the product is limited only by what you are able to honestly review and create a marketing campaign to send prospective customers to.
What’s in it for you? Depending on the price range of the products you review, the percentage of your affiliate commission from each sale can generate a respectable amount of money in your affiliate account.
- TIP: Be honest about your experience and specifically state both the pros and the cons of the products you review. If you observe any room for improvement let your readers know so that they’re aware of all the details before deciding on their purchase. Consumers will love you for being honest and companies truly value constructive feedback on their product.
If you need a blog to start writing your reviews, you can go to wordpress.com or Blogger.com and sign up for a free blog. You can easily find products to review from established brands at affiliate networks like MagicLinks.com and ClickBank.com
- Try Free Apps – This is a more fun and less committed way for you to work from home and make money online. You can download free apps on your Android or iPhone and earn points by trying them for a few minutes. You can delete the app whenever you wish or choose to keep it on your device.
Either way, you will make money for downloading and installing the app.
How can you actually make money for using smartphone apps? To get paid you simply redeem the points in your account for rewards which include paid apps that would normally cost you money out of your pocket to download, iTunes, Amazon, and, Starbucks gift cards plus PayPal cash.
- TIP: You can use your social media networks to refer your friends and followers to earn unlimited points which you can convert to PayPal cash, gift cards or other rewards such as paid apps. Send out your referral link and you’ll get 50% of the points anyone of your referrals earns at FeaturePoints.com – Use CODE: cashjobs to get 50 FREE Points.
These are the top three work from home jobs that I can safely recommend to anyone wanting to start making money online. They are by no means a get rich quick scheme but these super easy cash jobs can help you to work from home and create multiple streams of additional income.
You May Also Like: